2.7
Layout of Store

Standing in front of the bakery there were two ladies behind the counter totally ignoring my daughter and I I paced back-and-forth trying to get their attention when finally one looked up at me her name is Maria, came up to the counter had blue gloves on blue gloves that I know are used for cleaning not for handling food. She asked me do you want any help I felt like telling her no I’m here supervising you, you’ve got to be kidding asking me if I wanted any help I said yes please and I pointed to the pastry I wanted when I left I turn back and I noticed both of them were looking with a smirk on their face I will not return to this fresh market . Then we saw in front of the food place we were going to order a Panini and there was nobody there to give it to us so we just left that counter.

Review about: The Fresh Market Customer Care.

Comments

The blue gloves are not for cleaning, they are for food as well. Both clear and blue gloves are for handling food. Clear is normally for serving guests because they’re thinner.She was probably mixing dough and that’s why she had blue gloves on.