Featured Not resolved
4.3
Layout of Store

We went and bought a turkey 2 days ago and opened it up today. Stunk and is green.

It apparently was not stored correctly. This is the first time our families have been together ever. It was up to me to do the cooking. What do I do now?

It is Christmas day and I am so embarrassed and livid. I really don't know what to do. Everything is closed and all I can do is make Lasagna or go wait in line for an hour for a family of nine and share our Christmas with a ton of people in a loud place.

How can I recover from this. It was so hard to get everyone together and I get a green turkey.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: No price on ruining Christmas..

Comments

Mike_mn

We had a similar exexperience one Easter with a Ham! My mother was not pleased about it (reset her soul), and was very embarrassed.

But, it did turn out to be a nice meal - whatever the replacement was.

Christmas Lasagna sounds like it could have been a fun experience, that the whole family will remember for years. And probably not let you forget (even though it was not your fault).

Have fun with it. Maybe start a Christmas tradition of having a side dish of Lasagna in remembrance of 'the turkey'.