filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I am a long term customer at strawberry hill fresh market in Charlotte . I am very disappointed in the new store. Customer service is poor. On my visit today there was no chicken in the salad bar. I traveled a great distance was stuck in traffic with 2 accidents and...
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

The Fresh Market - Service

Have filled out form several times to receive weekly specials but have never received any!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.
2.4

The Fresh Market - Emails

Have filled out the form several times to receive their weekly deals but have never received any! Bad service etc
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.
2.3
Reply to reviews
There's a new little black guy that works the Tuscaloosa location, I think he may be in magnement and I come in the store around 2-3 times a day and he's always outside smoking something huddled up on the side of the store. In the pay year I've been shopping in here...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 04.

The Fresh Market - 1:00 pm

Nicole was very helpful.The only one in the deli who assisted me. While cooking her and the other women just acted as they didn't see me. Thanks Nicole
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14.

The Fresh Market - Smokey bacon cheese ball

Hello why would you discontinue the Smokey bacon cheese ball? I shop at the store near 33157 and was told it was discontinued yet Norman Brothers mentioned they bring it during the fourth quarter for the holidays. Please continue to ship this product. It’s obviously in demand if it sold out.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16.

The Fresh Market - Quality has disappeared

I am so disappointed in fresh market. In Fla. it was a high quality delicious place to go. In Arizona at the hot bar i get the feeling they shipped mass produced food in and reheated it. The eclairs in the basket that i just bought for $4 is stale and stuffed with a stiff pastee uncustard. I will not return.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14.

The Fresh Market - Great experience at your store in Huntsville alabama

A young man La Cory working in the meat department went above and beyond to be respectful to me. He saw that I was a Vietnam Combat Veteran and he was also a vet. To make this short if I was hiring someone people like would be at the top of the lost.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04.

The Fresh Market - I brought chicken salad found a long hair in it.i was

I was eating my chicken salad I brought for lunch from the fresh market,and found a long blond hair in it.It happen August 14. I contact the manager right away.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14.

Contact The Fresh Market

Phone:
(336) 272-1338

The Fresh Market Products and Services

The Fresh Market - Profits at the expense of customer experience

Visited store in the villages florida. Still a nice store. But some of the items I enjoy are priced the same as 6 months ago but quantity iand size is cut by 30%. Example 6 months ago you could purchase 6 Large croissants for $3.99. Mow you get 4 smaller croissants for same price. There were other products with similar issues...don't really understand the logic of cutting quality and quantity buy 30% if you lose a customer for 100% of the time. Won't be back.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09.
1.4