This rude man shut a gate on me when he was checking someone else's order out and I only had a few things, yet this rude man closed it and apparently my FIVE ITEMS was too much for him to do.The lady at the next check out order was nice however and helped me.

I have never been treated so rudely there before. That really annoyed me like, I never have been rudely dismissed. I guess he had PMS or something.

Smh, I hope that this helps so no one else gets treated rudely at the Pensacola Florida Fresh Market!This was my first negative experience there and hopefully my last negative experience there!

Review about: Fresh Market Checkout.

3.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Fresh Market Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss treated rudely / Not specified
Preferred solution people not to be rude

Had an Experience with The Fresh Market?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Publix - Going to the Dogs Publix "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..." Read more Food City - Meat department Food City "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..." Read more Publix - Supreme??  Pizza Publix "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more